General Celadora Responsibilities
● The General Celadora keeps an updated list of all members of the Coros and their Celadoras. Once a year,
she/he gives a copy to the Pastor and the spiritual director of the Holy Family Association.
● The General Celadora coordinates meetings, activities and retreats of the Holy Family Association, with the
● The General Celadora assists the Celadoras when situations arise in a Coro that need to be solved.
Examples include talking to members or setting up a meeting with the Pastor and/or spiritual director of
the Holy Family Association.
● The General Celadora offers his/her collaboration, and of the Coros, to the Pastor for the Feast of the Holy
● The General Celadora represents the Holy Family Association at Parish Pastoral Council meetings (with the
approval of the Pastor). She/he also may attend national and international meetings of the Holy Family
Association, as required.
● When a Coro member dies, the General Celadora helps the Celadora and Coro members to lead prayers or
the Rosary for wake service, if requested by the family of the deceased. The Pilgrim Chapel of Holy Family
is offered to the family for the funeral services.
● The General Celadora informs the Pastor and the Spiritual Director of Holy Family Association when a
member is very sick or dies.